We have welcomed our newest addition to our family, Andrew James Robertson. He arrived at 9:29 am on October 28, 2008. He weighed 8lbs 4 ozs and was 19 1/2 inches long. We are all doing well and have been very blessed.
Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures!!! Andrew looks so much like Ethan did when he was born. I am glad all went well and you are doing fine too. You have two handsome boys to love & we can't wait to meet Andrew and be with you all.
WOW...is about the only thing I can say!!!! I sit at my desk and swoon over the pictures. "Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful bo-o-ys..." (John Lennon) Congratulations...you guys are awesome!!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures!!! Andrew looks so much like Ethan did when he was born. I am glad all went well and you are doing fine too. You have two handsome boys to love & we can't wait to meet Andrew and be with you all.
WOW...is about the only thing I can say!!!! I sit at my desk and swoon over the pictures. "Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful bo-o-ys..." (John Lennon)
Congratulations...you guys are awesome!!
Post a Comment