Here we are 3 more weeks to go. . . We have scheduled our c-section for the last week of October that is if Andrew does not make his appearance early. Things are almost ready around here and now the hard part is waiting. Ethan is preaparing to be the big brother, but is I think he is getting bored waiting.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
3 Weeks and Counting
Here we are 3 more weeks to go. . . We have scheduled our c-section for the last week of October that is if Andrew does not make his appearance early. Things are almost ready around here and now the hard part is waiting. Ethan is preaparing to be the big brother, but is I think he is getting bored waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You are looking good!!! Ethan is going to be a great big brother Andrew will be very lucky!!! Wish we lived closer so we could be there.
You are so cute with your BIG belly!and talk about BIG!! Ethan is growing up so fast...what a good looking boy! I bet he is very excited to get a little brother. Keep us up to date the the big event!!! Love ya all LOTS!
Hey Debbie Lou...just incase you didn't know proud grandma is just me Aunt Sherry!!!!!
Wow, you look great. Very healthy and happy! Ethan is looking like he has grown alot since July. Looking forward to meeting Andrew very soon.
Those pictures are precious - I love them! Can't wait for Mr. Andrew to arrive. Take Care of yourself and all of the boys too! I love you, Bec
Wow...only 3 weeks...you are looking great, Debbie! So cute...where is your cute husband?
Love you all...The Barnes'
Post a Comment